Oxygen facial infuses fresh oxygen radical into the skin, so celebrities love them because it gives you instant glow like you would not believe.
You can get this perfect beauty boost to make your skin looking radian before an important event, party, wedding, etc.
An oxygen facial delivers a mixture of hyperbaric oxygen or pure oxygen at a high pressure to your skin. Everyday your facial skin is in contact to many harmful materials, so the skin becomes more dull and tired as the times goes on.
Fresh oxygen decreases these radicals in your skin and finally your skin will be soother, brighter, and fresher immediately with no redness or spots left behind.
Oxygen facial has 3 steps:
- Exfoliation: In this step your skin will be cleaned deeply and all residues, materials and dead cells will be cleaned and your skin is ready for next step
- Dermal infusion: In this step pure active radical oxygen radicals with high pressures is applied to skin
In oxygen facial, the oxygen can be combined with any other solutions which is needed for each individual’s skin type and condition.
- Repairing solutions: For dry, inflamed and damaged skin
- Brightening solution: for uneven and dull skin
- Hyaluronic acid: for reducing wrinkles and plumping up the skin
How long does it take
It takes 60 minutes for total face and neck area.
How long will it last
Depending on your skin type, age, and environment you may need 3 to 4 facials in one year.