Mesoestetic Chemical Peels
We use the Mesopeel range from Mesoestetic. Mesopeel is the most advanced range of specific chemical peels. High quality solutions that are safe, efficient, effective and easy to control.
Who is a facial peel for
Mesopeel enables the treatment of asethetic concerns such as hyperpigmentation, skin aging, acne, stretch marks and other skin imperfections. After the peel the skin will appear younger, hydrated and luminous.
If these are concerns that you can relate to, a facial peel may be a great treatment option.
What are the benefits
Each peel can be tailored for your skins needs. The peel – depending on your needs – will:
- purify and oxygenate the skin, leaving it free of impurities
- close open pores and improve texture
- addresses the effects of skin aging, softening wrinkles
- evens skin tone, adds luminosity
- lightens dark spots
- reduces the manifestation of acne and improves appearance of scars
If you decide to get this treatment, we recommend a course of six after every three weeks to really benefit your skin and for you to get the best results. The peels start from R620
We have the following MesoPeels:
Mesopeel Lactic 30% – R 620
Sensitive, dry, fine and/or dull skin types
Mesopeel Melanstop – R 620
Dyschromia, hyperpigmentation and photoaging
Mesopeel Modified Jessner – R 620
Dark spots, irregular skin tone, aging.
Mesopeel Azelan – R 620
All phases of acne.
Mesopeel Acnelan - Price on request
If you are booked in for a treatment, here is some pre-treatment advice:
- Avoid using self-tanners, scrubs or exfoliating agents for at least 48 hours prior to peel
- Stop glycolic acid and Retin A/Renova products one week prior to
- Do not wax facial hair for 2 weeks beforehand
- Notify us if you have a history of cold sores, fever blisters or herpes outbreak anywhere on the face prior to appointment
- Avoid sun exposure and tanning for at least a week prior and one month after peel
- Avoid exercise and heat treatments (sauna, steam rooms, sunbeds) for 24hrs after procedure
- For the next 24-48hrs avoid the use of abrasive sponges or exfoliating products; applying recommended moisturiser at least twice daily
- Avoid products containing alpha-hydroxy acids unless advised by your treatment provider
- Do not peel, pick, scratch or scrape skin or any loose skin resulting from the treatment. This must come off in it’s own time with no assistance. Ignoring this advice can lead to scarring.
- Do not wax facial hair for 2 weeks post treatment
- Delay the use of makeup for 24-48hrs (if you need to put it on, we recommend mineral makeup)
- Adverse reactions to chemical peels are rare but can include peeling; redness; scabbing; infection; recurrence of cold sores and prolonged sensitivity to wind and sun.
For any further information or to book an appointment, please contact 012 752 6352 for more info