What is micro-needling?
- Microneedling is a procedure that uses small needles to create micro channels on the skin.
- The purpose of treatment is to generate new collagen and skin tissue for smoother, firmer, more even toned skin.
- Microneedling is mostly used on the face and body and may treat various scars, wrinkles, stretchmarks, pigmentation and large pores.
- Microneedling is minimally invasive.
- It’s considered safe for most people who are in overall good health.
- The procedure isn’t safe for people who use certain acne medications or for women who are pregnant.
- You’ll experience minor redness swelling and irritation for a few days after the procedure.
- only use recommended professional products post treatment.